The IPT-914 is a K-Band Transmitter with ASK-modulation capability. Together with the IPR-915 K-Band Receiver it can be used as Long-Range K-Band barrier for security application / perimeter protection up to a range of 300m.
|Product family:||24GHz MMIC Transceiver|
|Applications:||industrial applications,motion detection, security applications|
|Approvals:||available on request|
- radar-based barrier consisting of one Tx- and one Rx-Module
- integrated RF-pre-amplifier within the Rx-Module
- integrated PLL-circuit for high frequency stability and low phase noise for the Tx- and Rx-Part
- Tx- and Rx-frequencies are customer programmable
- 2 selectable output power levels (ETSI / FCC) for the Tx-Module
- the Tx-signal can be ASK-modulated up to 26kHz.